Forums are back in action! ×

Like most of the newbies right now I've decided to join up just in time for the next six week challenge: I'm pretty excited!

As a kid I used to hate sports and exercise, I would much rather be reading, although I swam competitively for about 5 years. I've always been on the large side in my group of friends and I feel that has massively impacted my confidence. I've also spent most of 2012 taking a break from school due to depression, which is now getting much better. Along the way I split up with my boyfriend, stopped eating the same junk he did and began losing weight. I looked and felt so good! In June/July time I had a six week membership to my local gym which re-introduced me to my love of swimming and general fitness stuff. I go back to uni in October so I'm looking to get into good diet/fitness habits before I get there and since my membership to the gym has now run out I figured Nerd Fitness would be the perfect place to get some accountability!

On the nerd side of things: I study biology at university so will talk your ear off about genetics, evolution, behaviour and cells :tongue: I am also a massive bookworm and am hopelessly addicted to the Sims 2 (not the coolest game in the world but there you go).

Looking forward to participating and getting to know everyone around these parts :)

Aezy

Archived