Forums are back in action! ×

My Story

My story is a bit small. I want to be like my elder brother, who goes in a gym and has got a great physique. But I can't go to a gym since I'm small (15 years). So I began googling the net on bodyweight exercises and found the awesome NerdFitness. I read a few articles and knew that this is the place for me. I made a workout routine, but since I'm having some trouble doing pushups, I'm still doing knee pushups. But I'm trying to change that as soon as possible. At present I can do 50 squats, 45 sec plank and 20 dumbbell rows. But I'm surely gonna improve that.

Ronny

Spartan adventurer

STR:2 DEX:3 STA:4 CON:2 WIS:2 CHA:2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Push the pace" - Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson

"Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn." - Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson

"The world has a habit of making room for the man whose words and actions show that he knows where he's going."

"See the invisible, believe the incredible, achieve the impossible."

"A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want" - Madonna

Welcome to the club! You are starting your fitness habits early that's great. Just be aware you are still going thru puberty and so a lot of changes are still going thru your system right now, so make sure you give yourself some patience. Have you read any of the articles around here yet? Steve has an awesome article on how to work on push ups. Hope to see you around.

DoodleDwarven Adventurer Level 2= STR-3 | DEX-2 | STA-2 | CON-3 | WIS-2 (+1) | CHA-2 (+1)

When Life pushes Me.. I Push Back Harder

Current Challenge: Doodle's finds her spirit again. (Level 2) | First challenge: Level 1: finding the canvas

Leader of The Mighty Adventuring CompanionsMyFitnessPal | fitocracy

Yes. I have my fitness goals. My goals are to do 10 proper pushups by the end of this month. Since I can't touch my toes when I stretch, so working on that too!

Ronny

Spartan adventurer

STR:2 DEX:3 STA:4 CON:2 WIS:2 CHA:2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Push the pace" - Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson

"Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn." - Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson

"The world has a habit of making room for the man whose words and actions show that he knows where he's going."

"See the invisible, believe the incredible, achieve the impossible."

"A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want" - Madonna

Archived