Forums are back in action! ×

Skele-toes or FiveFingers

LinkOfHyrule

I went 3.1 kms on my first run, and my legs are still making me pay dearly.... my upper calves are killing still, it is really funny to watch me try and walk first thing in the morning...

I went for my first outdoors run with my VFFs on Tuesday and yeah, I'm still feeling it in my calves too. It takes me a few minutes to stop limping around in the morning.

Today went much better in the vibrams. I'll likely be sore tomorrow, but my calves didn't give out on me either. Tomorrow is a shoe day (gotta give my toe socks a chance to dry...)

I know I should wear them barefoot, but I much prefer the little merino cushion between me and them. It is what I'm used to in my normal shoes.

My gf and I both have Skele-toes and love them. The reason we got them was I found them on sell and since I wear size 13 its hard for me to find shoes. I haven't worn an athletic shoe in about 5 years, I stick to work boots. I would love to get some VFF's but for the time being I will stick to what I have. My gf actually enjoys walking in hers so that is a big plus.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nocturnis, Level 1 Half Elf Ranger

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Archived