Forums are back in action! ×

New Adventurer in the Rebellion

Hi, I'm Candice.

I'm basically a hobbit like character. I'm short (5'2) and enjoy the fine things in life like eating good food, relaxing, sleeping, and now exercising! I started exercising on and off for the past year and finally got really serious about it this summer and lost over 10 lbs so far!

I'm still trying to find what works for me as a regular workout. I've lately been going to the gym and working on machines. But I want to do workouts that are going to make me more prepared for everyday things and outdoor activities. A friend of mine suggested NerdFitness to me as a site to check out and I've been hooked. I decided to join the 6 week challenge as a way to keep myself on track. For right now, I want to focus on losing fat and getting stronger while learning to eat right while I live with my boyfriend in our first apartment.

My present weight is 119 lbs. My waist measures 28 and 1/2 inches and my hips are 36 inches. My goal is to become a combination of Druid and Ranger, eventually.

My goals for this challenge are:

Fitness:

1. lose 4 more pounds and maintain 115lb weight

2. work out 3-6 times per week

3. Continue to eat healthy meals

Life:

1. get settled into my new apartment (moving at the end of the week!) and continue fitness training

We'll see how this goes. Glad to be part of the Rebellion!

Hobbit Level 1

STR: 1, DEX: 1, CON: 0, INT: 2, WIS: 1, CHA: 3,

@Laney: I do. :-) i focus mostly on doing body strength training with moves like squats, lunges, push-ups, bicep curls, and sit-ups on a ball. Mostly stuff that I can do with free weights or just my own body weight.

Hobbit Level 1

STR: 1, DEX: 1, CON: 0, INT: 2, WIS: 1, CHA: 3,

Archived