Forums are back in action! ×

What are you eating right now?

Skwuats911

just like the title says! I'll start i'm eating a grill chicken wrap with a piece of lettuce (literally) bacon and avocado and a protein (hemp) shake with OJ. would have been great if the deli remembered that i asked for lettuce tomato and mozz cheese. what's everyone eating? or planning on for their next meal?

and for the viewers enjoyment.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5039[/ATTACH]

post-6726-1356724467174_thumb.jpg

Just finished lunch: pulled pork, roasted sweet potatoes and a banana.

However, I'm in major hormone mood swing mode and I'm seriously considering dropping by the 7-11 near my work for some chips or ice cream. Did I mention that I just finished a nice healthy lunch? :neglected:

-jj

NF: Treedwelling assasin. Druidish leanings. Gnome.  

IRL: Amateur circus geek.  Mad cook. Mom. Mad Max junkie. 

got me a double breakfast today: a whole litre of chocmilk xD and a big old bottle of multi-V juice as well. gotta love being sick.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AZSF - lvl 4 assassin

STR - 9 | DEX - 12 | STA - 10.5 | CON - 7 | WIS - 8.5 | CHA - 1

Lunch is going to be a ginger garlic ground pork stir-fry over cabbage (I'm totally digging eating my cabbage raw atm). Then, as an afternoon snack, some amazing watermelon. They have the best water melon here that I have ever eaten!

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

Hmm, I think I'm 14 hours ahead of EST? That kind of thing's not really my strong point. It's nearly 2pm Friday afternoon for me :)

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

please mail me jack in the box. I want to fly out west just so I can have it, I've heard nothing but unbelievably awesome things.

I love the east coast, but omg I miss jack in the box so bad. The chicken fajita pitas are amazing. I would eat six right now no matter how sick the tortilla made me.

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 3 Elf Warrior

STR 9.5|DEX 6|STA 9|CON 7|WIS 8.5|CHA 2

Challenge thread

Twitter

"There is never an absolute answer to everything, except of course that you have to do your squats." - Mark Rippetoe

[/table]

I've always wanted Jack In The Box. I would eat all of the things. I took a friend from the west coast to Shake Shack and she said that Shake Shack is pretty good but doesn't want to compare the two. Why not?! I need a bigger excuse to go to the west coast than "eat a burger."

Rurounii
Level 5 Half Elf/Half Saiyan Ranger
STR: 12 DEX: 5 STA: 20 CON: 11 WIS: 12 CHA: 7.5
Current Challenge: Challenge 4: Back on Track to Super Saiyan!

Wait. There isn't Jack in the Box on the East Coast? That is crazy! There are so many here in Washington I just figured they were all over the place. That reaffirms it, I am never leaving the PNW :)

As far as I know there isn't one on the east coast until you get down to the Carolinas (North or South, I can never remember). That's too far to drive for fast food, but don't think I'm not tempted sometimes.

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 3 Elf Warrior

STR 9.5|DEX 6|STA 9|CON 7|WIS 8.5|CHA 2

Challenge thread

Twitter

"There is never an absolute answer to everything, except of course that you have to do your squats." - Mark Rippetoe

[/table]

Archived