Forums are back in action! ×

Not my Woot, but his

WarriorAmy

Some of you might remember KombimanKenny, who is around these parts from time to time? He's been working hard for the last few years on getting accepted into the Navy.

Well, all finally came together, his hard work paid off, and he left on Monday morning for an 11 week instructional school (ie: basic training). He's super busy, exhausted, and loving every minute.

WarriorAmy
{Insert motivational script here}
STR - 4|DEX - 2|STA - 6|CON - 4 |WIS - 6|CHA- 5

Woot!!! I take it it's the Australian Navy seeing as you live in Australia? If so, you know they (they being the navy) put up photos on facebook of recruits while they are doing their training. You might see him.

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

Woot!!! I take it it's the Australian Navy seeing as you live in Australia? If so, you know they (they being the navy) put up photos on facebook of recruits while they are doing their training. You might see him.

Thanks! Yes, it's the Australian Navy. They put the first lot of photo's up from his intake yesterday. I've been watching the RAN page like a hawk since he left! :P

AMY,

I know you'll miss him, but I love seeing your pics on IG, you're going to be ok, and if you ever need me, you just tag me ok! You're kids are adorable! Oh, I don't take rubbish out after dark either!!!! :)

Lol, thank you. I forgot about the bins earlier in the week and I swear between our backyard and the side of the road, I was almost attacked by three toads, a rat, and numerous masked murderers. I stay locked in my house after dark now!

WarriorAmy
{Insert motivational script here}
STR - 4|DEX - 2|STA - 6|CON - 4 |WIS - 6|CHA- 5

Archived