Forums are back in action! ×

PS3 vs XBox 360

shortstuff

7 is great, considered one of the best by a lot of people. If you do check it out and like it I'd recommend 9 too.

Really? I heard 7 is pretty good which is why I am sort of interested in trying it out, now I want to check out 9 as well. So many games

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

With going from the PS2 to the PS3 controller, be careful you don't drop it. I seem to drop it all the time if I put it on my knee or on a table or something. Never happened with the PS2 - maybe it was heavier or the wire kept it from moving.

It's a small complaint because it's surprisingly durable, but (not) worth mentioning.

Really? Thanks for the tip though

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

I prefer my 360, but that's because I enjoy Kinect - and I don't feel like the PS3 version is as integrated.

the power of [geekhood] compels me:

"Oh, I'm gonna hit you so hard, your children will be born bruised!" -- Tank Girl

"Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." -- Zoe Washburn

"No, people are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to anymore of them." -- Michel Gerard

"A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!" -- Willow Rosenberg

I knock my PS3 controller off a lot too, it's withstood so much.

Same here - those things feel flimsy but they survive! The 360 controllers are totally fragile in comparison - they're heavier, so I think they're less likely to be dropped (by me, at least) but those things crack really easily when you do drop them onto a hard surface.

That said, both systems have their pros and cons, and I'm happy having both of them!

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

Archived