Forums are back in action! ×

That was me!

RaeVynn

A couple of woots for me this week... on Thursday, we went to Sol Duc Hot Springs, and decided to take the trail all the way to the falls. It's only a couple of miles, but it is a lot of up/down, with rocks and roots, and in previous years, I could never get past the bridge (about 2/3 of the way) without being sore/exhausted. This time, I was RUNNING up the hills, clambering over logs, and I skipped the bridge and hopped from rock to rock to get across the stream! I also ran a good part of the way back.

Trail running. Me.

Yesterday morning, I was out the door, and ran around the block! Okay, I only ran about half-way (in four parts), but I ran. Around the block.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5079[/ATTACH]

post-5976-13567244711433_thumb.jpg

Nice one! Congratulations

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Strong work! Keep on keepin' on!

HUMAN SPIRIT SOLDIER

Ranger/Druid

STR 4 STA 2 DEX 3 CON 3 WIS 3 CHA 2

"We must all suffer one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret." -Jim Rohn

"The first virtue of a soldier is endurance of fatigue.  Courage is only the second virtue"  -Napoleon Bonaparte

"Grant yourself a moments peace, and you will realize how foolishly you scurry about. Be silent, and see that you talk too much. Be kind, and see that you judge too harshly. Hasten slowly, and you will soon arrive." - Chinese Proverb

Archived