Forums are back in action! ×

Woop Woop!

FutureInt

Yeah... so after going to a few Modell's stores with no luck in finding any chalk... I ran into a Sports Authority while leaving the Sam Ash parking lot... I picked up some chalk and athletic tape this morning...

About 10 minutes ago... I decided to do an experiment with the hook grip and deadlift...

It was murder on my thumb... but 365 never felt so light... I would have tried 405... but tomorrow is squat deadlift day...

I'm certain I could pull more with straps... I could barely pull 315 with straps when I did the tests in my signature... but that was only a month ago...

I needed to brag...

LESSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just need to find that clip from the cosby show where theo is at the after school program talking to the kid and he's all "Go Theo... Go Theo... Go Theo..." that makes me laugh about as much as this still does...

Thanks bruv... I just did 405 on the squat... it felt light... it was just difficult to lift off the bar...

as far as that chalk... Amazon has the refillable chalk ball that i actually want...

http://www.amazon.com/Refillable-Gymnastics-Climbing-Weight-Lifting/dp/B003GPVB86/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1345323287&sr=8-4&keywords=weightlifting+chalk

I don't trust the people I don't know in my neighborhood though... so I'd rather not have things delivered to my house and left at my side door because this area is notorious for B&Es... meh... like I said... I think I'd rather that than the blocks of chalk... so there you go...

Archived