Forums are back in action! ×

Here to join the rebellion!

Hi my name is Sean, I live in Quebec, Canada. My plan is to go paleo, but yet I work in a n industrial bakery. I guess I figured out the meaning of know thy enemy. I am also a volunteer fireman so being in shape is paramount to me. Last year my wife contracted flesh eating disease and I injured a knee so we were both out of work for a month and a half. Financially it hit us hard but we are getting back on track and now it is time for me to get my fitness back on track. This seemed like the place to do it!

Ok so it's specifics you want, specifics you will get.

For the next six months I will eat modified paleo (a little rice and cheese) for every meal, I will give myself 1 meal a week as a treat(except for the next 5 weeks because i am in the 6 week chalenge... no treats just business)

Alcohol wise I shall refrain from partaking in beer except at four predetermined occasions during the next year. During any given week I can drink 2 oz of scotch or a bottle of wine with my wife during a supper. One exception to this is mead (a form of honey wine) at ceremonies (because I am heathen and our ceremonies include the sharing of libation)

My top fitness goal is the 300 chalenge I will give myself a year to pull that off because I can barely do 3 pull-ups as of now so I have a lot of core training to do! I have already started with the beginner bodyweight curcuit.

And finally I must complete or at least be far enough along my advanced science and math courses by march 31st so I can apply to college in electronics for the 2013-2014 session.

And by the way Tanktimus, does'nt every workplace have one of those?

ntoxin

Viking Adventurer

Str-2 Dex-3 Sta-2

Con-3 Wis-2 Cha-3

"If I'd have done a push-up every time I said

I should get in shape, I would be in shape"

You'll be like Sam Malone recovering from Alcholism while running a bar. Is there some know-it-all who hangs around offering unsolicited, useless and inaccurate information?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

My plan is to go paleo, but yet I work in a n industrial bakery.

The definition of irony :P

Welcome to the forum ntoxin :) You'll find plenty of help here, what exactly do you want to do? Can you refine your goals a bit? Have a look at this, it might help.

Human Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 3

6 Week Challenge

"I'm not gonna build a wall, I'm gonna lay this brick as perfectly as it can be laid - you do that every day and soon you have a wall." -Will Smith

Archived