Forums are back in action! ×

Fighting the Good Fight!

Mae govannen!

I am a University student in the US and 20 years old. Like most people who have joined this rebellion, I am looking to make a change in myself for the better. While I determine my own fate on this journey, I have come here for the tools, knowledge and support to make it a success and I thank you in advance for these things. Let me paint you a picture of Calimor.

Where I am:

5'10"

79kg

Moderately weak muscles

Low endurance (can only jog 1.5-2km comfortably)

Good reflexes

Mediocre sprints

Where I want to be:

71kg

Strong muscular system, especially a strong core

Good endurance (5km run!)

Develop my short distance running

This is so that I can be a:

Factotum!!!

I want to be a well balanced character capable of doing...well...anything with some success. I would like to be able to run and lift to some degree with the goal of simply living a healthy life.

Level 1 Half-Elf Ranger

STR: 2 CON: 1.5 DEX: 3 STA: 1.5 WIS: 4 CHA: 3

Challenge!!

If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Welcome to the Rebellion. You sound like an elven Ranger in the making. You're pretty far along already in your goals, and from what you wrote you may want to look into the Ranger forums. Good Luck.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Welcome! And yup, you sound like a Ranger to me, but then again, I might be a bit biased. :) I'd say, browse all the forums and see what leaps out at you. SO much good info here, and a lot of good encouragement from like-minded people. Really glad to have you here!

Archived