Forums are back in action! ×

Best energy supplement?

mamaLacey

Some people will argue with me, and some people will support me, but I am a proponent of caffeine. With that said, it's not for everyone.

But I have found caffeine keeps me going, gives me focus, and doesn't give me the jitters, except in massive doses. There is some evidence to suggest it dehydrates you, but I've never noticed it and when I heard it could, I just up my water intake around the time I take it. Also my prefered way to take it is energy drinks.

Again I know that what I've suggested is not loved my everyone, and it does kind of smack in the face of a natural lifestyle. I'm working on cutting it out actually, in order to see if a good whole food diet will give me the same focus and energy. But if you're looking for a supplement caffeine is my suggestion.

Hylian Adventurer

STR – 3

DEX – 2

STA – 1

CON – 2

WIS – 4

CHA – 3

My 1st and Current Challenge: Right Here Folks!

If you're going to go for an Energy Drink type stimulant, I would recommend XS Blast. It's an Amway product and can be ordered here: http://www.amway.com/MarkMcc

It's sweetened with Sucralose, which, to my knowledge, is the only artificial sweetener that's not bad for you.

It's filled with all the good water-soluble vitamins: All the Bs, C etc.

It's got amino acids (Protein!)

Comes in a bunch of flavours including fruits and cola and root beer. You can get a mixed case.

You can also get it in concentrate form and mix it into stuff.

Apparently it's also a bit of a mood stabilizer. I guess because of the vitamins.... so no jitters/anxiety from the caffeine :)

:strawberry:Hobbit Ranger, Dragon Slayer, Crazy Cat Lady, Beekeeper :strawberry:

Sixth Ranger Challenge

What Spezzy said, plus a positive attitude.

Disclaimer: I don't encourage this schedule. But! I literally spent my last twenty weeks of college getting four hours of sleep a night and mostly just willed myself awake whenever I got tired. Repeat after me: "I'm alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic! I'm alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic! I'm alive, awake, alert; I'm alert, awake, alive! I'm alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic!"

Sing it to the tune of "If you're happy and you know it." Repeat until it's true.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Cowboy - Human Adventurer
STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Archived