Forums are back in action! ×

Monday morning Woot! the habit is formed

RandomWanderer

The gym/workout schedule I've been following has me in the gym Monday mornings at 6am (rocking my Monday mornings like Steve says!). Well I just did a major mud run on Saturday and I'm fairly beat up... but something, probably habit, got me out of bed at 6am, habit cut through the mental chatter in my head of "should I or shouldn't I" and habit got me to the gym.

granted I did not do my regular workout, I kept it pretty low impact, but I was amazed that I got there in the first place, 5 months ago I would of given myself the " aww poor you your sore you can stay home and sleep" routine.

Thanks to Steve and everyone here in the Nerd Fitness community for helping me develope good habits and destroy old ones!

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Well done! I tried 'dominating my Monday' this week with mixed success (I'm a night owl who has to work an early shift, 5am-1pm on a Monday), so I know from experience how easy it is to give in to your inner sloth. Keep dominating!

Geah, Level One

Troll Ranger w/ Scout Bias

--STR:2--DEX:3--STA:2--CON:3--WIS:3--CHA:2--

"I get knocked down, but I get up again, and you're never gonna keep me down!"

--CURRENT CHALLENGE--FITOCRACY FEED--

Archived