Forums are back in action! ×

Halloween

Evicious

Wife and I are trying to figure something out, can't even find a friggin store. We're gonna bite the bullet and go to Masquerade I think, which we were trying to avoid as it's expensive.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I'm Princess Leia this year. I already wore it to Disney World for "Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party" a couple weeks back. I don't actually know if I will be doing anything on Halloween itself... I have no plans and don't really know anyone (my cousin, who I usually did Halloween stuff with, recently moved), so I might not end up going anywhere. But that's okay. It gav me an excuse to make a Princess Leia dress for future conventions and that's good enough for me.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2qmfbys.jpg[/sIGPIC]

SpazzyMal, level 1 Faun Druid

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

CURRENT CHALLENGE

[/TABLE]

Here's what we did:

2u8eje7e.jpg

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

QUICK. Anyone have suggestions for a 3-person costume from a TV show or movie? My group has been dropping like flies, so our Scooby Doo costumes might need to be revisted. And I am no good at coming up with costume ideas.

"If we take man as he is, we make him worse. But if we take man as he should be, we make him capable of becoming what he can be."

--Viktor Frankl paraphrasing Goethe

My wife and I got married on Halloween too. It was a modified Klingon wedding ceremony. Yes we were in costume. I had my uniform and she wore a traditional human wedding dress w/ her headpiece. We used the text from Worf & Dax's wedding on DS9.

Now that's romance!

gojirama, level 1 halfling warriorSTR 2|DEX 1|STA 4|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 1

My daughter and I are cosplayers so we look for any excuse to dress up. I usually recycle my ComicCon costume; this year,Green lantern Iolande. She's going to be Harley Quinn and pressed her little brother into service as her thug.

I went as a Weeping Angel a couple years ago! (and I think that was the blog I got the idea from!)

73080_497787840711_7980624_n.jpg

I friggin' love Halloween, even if I don't have anywhere to go. This year I'm going as a Dalek, albeit a sexy one :]

This is AWESOME! Looking forward to seeing you as a Dalek!

QUICK. Anyone have suggestions for a 3-person costume from a TV show or movie? My group has been dropping like flies, so our Scooby Doo costumes might need to be revisted. And I am no good at coming up with costume ideas.

3 stooges

Mod Squad

Hawkeye, Trapper, Frank from M*A*S*H

Nina, Pinta, Santa Maria (go as boats)

wear sheets and go as "bull", "chicken", "pila"

Starsky & Hutch and Huggy Bear

Bo, Luke, Daisy, or Uncle Jessey Duke

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

Got my costume done yesterday. Note to self. Trying to put ear tags into fabric ears is not easy. Had to break out the leather punch and make a hole first. :-) I even got my hubby to agree to go in costume. We practiced his makeup (also a first) on him last night and he's happy with it. I will try to get pictures. we're going to Revolution Brewing in Paonia for the big party.

Oogie McGuire

Black Sheep Shepherdess

STR 4.25 | DEX 4.5 | STA 3.75 | CON 3 | WIS 4.75 | CHA 1

Archived