Forums are back in action! ×

Body fat victory!

Mony

It was body fat measuring day. After 4 weeks of lifting and clean eating, I'm down 3lbs of fat and up 3lbs of muscle. Still a long way to go... but today I couldn't be happier!

(Oh, and today instead of feeling like all the super muscular guys were just staring at the only chick in the weight area like I don't belong, I actually got a compliment on my squats. Double woot!)

Mo, level 1 Amazon warriorSTR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 3

Double woot! And hey, fat loss is fat loss, congrats!

Level 3 Timelord Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR: 10 | DEX: 7 | STA: 11.5 | CON: 6.5 | WIS: 5.75 | CHA: 2.25

Challenge

1 2 3

"The thing is, Adam, time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guide book. You've got to throw yourself in, eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers - or is that just me? Stop asking questions. Go and do it!"

"Don't ever judge me by your standards."

Awesome. I make sure to complement every woman I see in the weight area for this reason. Love seeing them there.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Archived