Forums are back in action! ×

5k PR!

Librarian of Doom

Two weeks ago today, I ran my first 5k, after finishing the C25k program. It was an extremely hilly course, and I was quite pleased to finish with a respectable time of 48:01 without walking any of it.

Today, I ran my second 5k. The course was much flatter, with only one short, gradual hill. My goal was to finish in under 45 minutes

603520_798590791204_1669782969_n.jpg

I did it! And if you'll note that average pace there? That's 1:40/mile faster than my last 5k. *happy dance*

I'm especially excited because for the past two weeks, all of my exercise energy has gone to CrossFit; the only running I've been doing has been when it's a part of the WOD. My endurance has obviously not suffered for it :D

Hobbit Ranger seeking balance (and cookies)

Current Challenge

What's that I hear? I think it's the sound of a

GOAL SMASH!!!

You rock, lady! Super-congrats! So much respect for not walking a single second of it, that can be so tempting on the hills.

Man, you continue at this pace and you'll be pacing out 8 minute miles like it ain't no thang. Keep up the crossfit, the running and the insane amount of AWESOME you've got going on in your challenge!

You can't take the sky from me...
Level 4: Coyote Skin-Walker, Hunter, Ranger, Maker Of Dust
6'0" | white female | age: 25 | 42-35-42
CON: 7 | DEX: 8 | STR: 10 | STA: 8 | WIS: 10.5 | CHA: 7
Heaviest: 267.2 | Current: 206.1 | Final goal: 190

That's awesome, congrats!!

Level 3 Timelord Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR: 10 | DEX: 7 | STA: 11.5 | CON: 6.5 | WIS: 5.75 | CHA: 2.25

Challenge

1 2 3

"The thing is, Adam, time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guide book. You've got to throw yourself in, eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers - or is that just me? Stop asking questions. Go and do it!"

"Don't ever judge me by your standards."

Archived