Forums are back in action! ×

You know the story: It's about this person who needed to change her life.

I'm normally not so great at writing much about myself, so I'm gonna just toss some stuff in here from my blog back when I did know what to talk about.

Alias: Spencer

Starting Zone: North America

Class: Assassin/Monk hybrid

Additional notes: By day, I’m a freelance writer (who is always accepting new work) and by night, I’m someone trapped in a body that doesn’t belong to me. I stand for proper training and becoming fit like I always have known I should be.

To put it simply, I’m a 23 year old female who woke up one day and decided that enough was enough. Every time I look into the mirror, there is someone strange who looks back at me, some person who doesn’t look like anything I have ever envisioned. This isn’t something that’s ever been particularly new for me; I haven’t recognized myself in the mirror in years, but it never really felt like anything was wrong.

Maybe I didn’t really just wake up and decide enough was enough, but going through a few threads online really motivated me to get the ball rolling. In particular, I have r/getmotivated and Nerd Fitness to thank for that.

My ultimate goal, the place where I want to be when I am level 50, is simple: I want to be at the healthiest and most fit I’ve ever been in life, very skilled in both Muay Thai and parkour free of my very strong soda addiction, resting comfortably in an owned home somewhere in the states where the summers are cool and winters exist. I’ll have fully realized my abilities in my chosen profession as an assassin/monk hybrid.

Ultimately, my plan is to get some strength training/interval training in with an 80 percent Paleo diet (Sunday is my lax day).

Anyway, that's the whole story!

Profession: Level 3 Sith Assassin, Slingshot Demon Slayer (Rank: Spy)Stats: STR 6 DEX 5.25 CON 9 STA 2 WIS 6.5 CHA 1Motto: Do you really want it? Luchar por ella.Links: Six Week Challenge | Life GoalsQOTD: HA! "Your Honor, permission to Kong Vault over the bench?" -- AtSeaLevel

Archived