Forums are back in action! ×

Physical Fitness Test Woot!

Khep

I did a Baseline/Mock physical fitness test today and I rocked it!!! My real test is in November and I can't wait to see how much more I improved.

A little back story. Back in June, I took a PT test and scored a 78 (failing is 74 or below). I felt horrible, and it was a real wake up call for me. In the USAF, PT is huge at the moment, and failing can lead to discharge. After getting such an abysmal score, I took a look at my past scores and noticed a downward trend over the past several years. I resolved that I would never score so low again, and aimed for a score of 95 or higher for my next test. I wanted to prove I could remold myself in 6 months or less and go from a low sat to a high outstanding.

Anyway, test results!!

Push-ups: New:67 Old: 51 I'm actually kind of mad at myself on this one. Its timed for one minute, with a max push ups at 67. I hit 67 with 15 seconds left and stopped. I wish I would have kept going just to see how many I could actually get.

Sit-ups: New: 51 Old: 42 (minimum)

1.5 Mile Run: New: 11:40 Old: 13:12

Waist: New: 34 Old: 33 Still get max points, and I still weigh the same, so I'm not to concerned.

Total Score: 91.2

In order to get the 95 I need to shave about 30-40 seconds off my run time, and add about 4 sit ups. I think I can pull that off in 2 months!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 2 MartianWarrior

STR 9/DEX 2/ STAM 3.75/ CON 3/ WIS 6/ CHA 3

"Fads come and go, but the barbell remains the same. Respect it accordingly." - Jim Wendler

"When I want to be a super hero, I just wake up" - Childish Gambino

Archived