Forums are back in action! ×

Reporting for duty!

Hello Everyone!

Well after much successful encouragement and rave reviews of this site from CyningaDena I have decided to join. I am never really sure what to write about myself in these sections (Yes, I am aware that everyone says that :)) I'm 32 years old with 2 soon to be 3 year old daughter and live in Great Falls, Montana. At the age of 32 and at 165 lbs I am actually in better shape than I have ever been since I was about 17 when I was still a competitive skater. Alas, I work from home as a Voice Actor and most times am sitting behing the PC so I need to constantly remind myself to get up and be active. Well, I don't think I should write a novel or even a short story in this section so I will leave it short and sweet. I am pretty much an open book though and more than willing to talk about pretty much anything. Off to the 6 week challenge thread to dive in head first....hopefully not into the short end of the pool :witless:

** Oh, I guess one important thing of note... before VO I was a Massage Therapist. In 2010 I ruptured my L4-L5 and S1 disc and had to have 3 cortisone injections over a period of 6 months just so I could walk. I am not big on surgery so I babied it in every way possible and shot up to an unimaginable 225 lbs from 185. So having reached a point where I am back down to 165 and with only a day here and there where I feel any remote discomfort has been a pretty big accomplishment for me. One of my long term life goals is to not have to constantly second guess whether every activity is going to aggravate the injury. All the more reason to build up a strong core :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Adventurer

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | CON: 2 | STA: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Archived