Forums are back in action! ×

HELLOOOOOO NERDFITNESS, AGAIN :D!

Hello Everyone!

It has been some time since I have posted on this forum (see link at end of post for my intro)

as I have been busy with my final days of high-school! Wohooo!

Last time I posted, I had just bought the 'Rebel STRENGTH Guide' (Deluxe) and had just started Basic Training.

I am here now to tell you I finished the 28 odd days of basic training with ENORMOUS SUCCESS (At least I think so)

My most interesting improvements from when I started to when I finished were:

Pressups:

Start: 11

Finish: 42

Squats:

Start: 70

Finish: 403

I'm not sure how I compare, but for a blonde, tall skinny kid of seventeen that doesn't do any sport, I think that's a fine achievement.

I am now moving onto the Rebel STRENGTH Guide, where I hope I can start my long journey for a seriously healthy body.

I'll be reposting with my success in the appropriate forum if not this one, and keep people updated, as the NerdFitness community is the only support I have right now.

Thanks for reading, everyone!

Brooke.

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?13905-HELLOOOOOO-NERDFITNESS-D!

What's the point in living, if you can't feel alive? 

FB Battle Log

Haha, I remember you now! I thought you were familiar, but when I saw your first thread it clicked :)

Those numbers show HEAPS of improvement! Congratulations on surviving high school and coming out alive too.

If you do get a battle log set up, make sure to put the link in your signature so we can see what awesome PRs you are setting!

Haha, I remember you now! I thought you were familiar, but when I saw your first thread it clicked :)

Those numbers show HEAPS of improvement! Congratulations on surviving high school and coming out alive too.

If you do get a battle log set up, make sure to put the link in your signature so we can see what awesome PRs you are setting!

Hey thanks Ghost :D.

How would one go about making a signature as badass as yours?

Think you could help me out with making a Battle Log? Is it fairly straight forward?

What's the point in living, if you can't feel alive? 

FB Battle Log

The signature is fairly straightforward. I would give you the walkthrough, but one of our members (Nuala) has actually made a generator!

Give that a try, it's a bit more fun.

As for the Battle Log, all you have to do is go into Daily Battle/Workout Logs and make a thread name it anything. Brooke's Book Nook Look Log would do fine (you can get something better.) You can use it to just track workouts, have a little rant, be an online diary, anything!

A couple of quick clicks on other's logs will give you a general idea of what to enter there.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

EDIT: Also, in the signature editor, the top leftmost button will change it to an easier to read format.

Here is my code. Easy to change some words and numbers. It's actually just four columns with no lines. See how that works for you.

Edit: Whoops, that didn't work well, it put my signature on screen. Anyway, just make a table with one row, four columns. Fiddle with the sizes a bit. My font is Garamond for the unbolded text by the way. I don't know if that helps.

Archived