Forums are back in action! ×

New to site

Afternoon everybody

New to this site and just joined this morning. Here to track more of my weight loss and interact with everyone on this site since I have been reading the workouts and the blogs for a while now. I figured what the hell might as well join up. Started out as a college athlete who left the game of football and ballooned up from ripped 210 lbs. to a flabby 302 lbs. I am sitting at 240 lbs and needing some help getting over the plateau. This site is all new to me and not quite sure how to go about joining all of those warrior or viking groups and the leveling up aspect of this site. Hoping someone can help me out here. Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lvl. 1 Ranger

Str:5 Dex:.1 Sta:1 Con:2 Wis:3 Cha:3

Welcome to the rebellion! Those are 6 weeks challenges.. you can find all you need about those right here. I think you can still join even though it has started already... (someone correct me if i am wrong please)

Intro: Intro thread

Current challenge: Shoobie's baby steps to greatness

Eventually, all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason - Carrie Bradshaw

Mmmmm this other link might help you challenge rules and FAQ

Basically you pick your goals, choose a class that suits you, sign up for the challenge in that other link i gave you, start a thread with your goals in the class you want to be part of.

You have 15 points to start with to distribute across STR/DEX/STA/CON/WIS/CHA and you should attribute another 15 to your goals too in those categories. One goal can't have more than 5 points tho!

I hope i am making sense and those links help!

Intro: Intro thread

Current challenge: Shoobie's baby steps to greatness

Eventually, all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason - Carrie Bradshaw

Yes those links were able to help me out. The most difficult thing with the challenges and my working out is my schedule. I work a 12 hour night shift 2days.on 2 days off rotating with a extra 4 hour shift thrown in every other day off stretch. Really difficult to get that set schedule and structure.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lvl. 1 Ranger

Str:5 Dex:.1 Sta:1 Con:2 Wis:3 Cha:3

Archived