Forums are back in action! ×

Just another introduction....

Greetings, citizens of the interblag! Don't want to gum up the works, so I'll be brief - my case is nothing special.

I'm 18, Freshman in college, academic, musician (classical), and, most importantly, a nerd XD. I did cross country all four years of high school and I still love long distance running. I also enjoy hiking, rock climbing, ropes courses, and things to that effect. (I was never very good at ball sports or team sports.) I feel I have excellent balance and coordination (unless it involves something beyond by own person - again, not good at ball sports). Once, I earned the nickname "Spiderman" for doing the Charleston on a log 50ft in the air.

The Problem: I drive myself into the ground. I have so many commitments that I become very exhausted. I'm nearly 6'1" and just barely past 140lb a couple months ago. I should be eating nearly 4000 calories to keep up with the intensity of everything I do, but there are days when I don't even eat 1000. I also don't have the most spectacular build since I did cross country all those years.

My Goals: Find a balance where I'm eating healthy, staying fit, building enough functional strength to do everything I like at a level I'm pleased with, and all the while keeping up with my commitments to academics, performing groups, etc. I also want to start doing parkour well. I can do it to a point, but my upper body just gives out pretty quickly. And also to look better too. haha

I've been following Nerd Fitness for a while, but I finally mustered the will to join the ranks of rebels. I look forward to participating in the NF community!

(For the sake of the role-playing game: I've designated myself a Calaquendi Assassin. The Calaquendi were one of the first groups of Tolkien's elves to travel to Valinor.)

[table]

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Calëmando

Calaquendi Assassin

[table]

STR: 1

DEX: 3

STA: 3

CON: 2

WIS: 4

CHA: 2

[/table][/table]