Forums are back in action! ×

FNG on deck.

Hey,

my name's Zach and I'm new to NF and to alternative fitness. I'll be digging through the various information on the site, but I'm mainly looking at starting my bio (the race/class determinations) and start figuring out how to get to my end-state.

A few things about me:

I'm a Marine, and have been one for four+ years.

I can swim a nautical mile.

I run 2.8 to 6 miles several times a week.

I have an interest in Parkour.

Hopefully I'll run into some people who can help me out here, as my intentions aren't small; becoming a Certified Advance Open Water Diver, becoming a Marine Corps Water Survival Instructor, do an 18 minute 3 mile, practice Parkour, become physically stronger without loading up on useless bulk. A mix of Ranger/Assassin, I guess you could say, though I'm not too sure of what labels to use just yet.

Once I know what direction I'm going, I'll start a daily battle log and maybe even talk about military stuff if anyone's interested.

That's all for me for now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 Human Assassin/Ranger

STR: 3 | DEX: 3 | CON: 2 | STA: 3| WIS: 2 | CHA:2

"To Be Alive At All Is To Have Scars."

welcome.. you sound like a good fit with the Assassins, being into parkour :)

you are of course allowed to do multi class, so it's really up to you. have you seen this link ? - http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2010/05/10/real-life-role-playing-what-is-your-profession/

also thank you for your service.

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Assassin assassin assassin! We call dibs!

Okay, apparently we can't do that. But you definitely sound like an Assassin/Ranger hybrid. I am sure there's a totally awesome name for this. Be damned if I can think of it.

Nice to meet you! I have never met a marine before. It's an honour, sir.

Level 1 Orc Assassin STR: 5.5 | DEX: 5 | STA: 5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 6.5 "My strength lies in my tenacity."  

But you definitely sound like an Assassin/Ranger hybrid.

hey I can swim almost a mile and I also run 7 miles barefoot, doesn't mean us Assassins cant move around on the land and sea muhaha.. we Assassins also have a one up on the Rangers is that we move in the air as well!

so I agree with your first statement haha.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha

Yeah. I'm not too much up in the air yet, more running and swimming; but as I get opportunities; and as I build my strength and dexterity, I'm sure it'll improve.

I am abit curious about how to assign these points. hmm. Also, I'm 23, please; no Sir's; Zach will be more than fine. M

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 Human Assassin/Ranger

STR: 3 | DEX: 3 | CON: 2 | STA: 3| WIS: 2 | CHA:2

"To Be Alive At All Is To Have Scars."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived