Forums are back in action! ×

FBI Fitness Requirements

Jason Bourne

Hey rebels out there: I came across this interesting chart on the FBI's official site. Check it out!

https://www.fbijobs.gov/11131.asp

You can use this to determine what "point" value you are physically, and then try to push yourself to go higher!

The point scale for pull-ups is here:

https://www.fbijobs.gov/11133.asp

The idea is to get as close to a perfect score (50) as you can.

This is the scale that the FBI uses when it is selecting and testing future special agents, and they are comprehensive, not to mention difficult standards to achieve. All of this stuff is the real deal.

STR - 9 DEX - 10 STA - 12 CON - 6 WIS - 12.5 CHA - 5 Level 4 Assassin Soldier 

Current Challenge: "Becoming Oliver Queen: Part 1" 

Battle Log: "Will You Commit Yourself to This Program?" 

Epic Quest: "The List" (coming soon!) 

Мой аргумент не Ñ Ð²Ð°Ð¼Ð¸ - My argument is not with you. 

I have been looking at those as I am considering applying when I get back stateside. Being that I haven't completed my couch 2 5k yet, my only concern is the 1.5 mile run. But when I get back home, I plan on transitioning from treadmill running to track running to get where I want to be. If I can get to 5k in 27-28 minutes that should give me a 12 min 1.5 mile. Not the 1030 I use to be able to do, but its a start.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Elven Ranger

STR - 7.2 Dex - 2 Sta - 7 Con - 4 Wis - 3 CHA - 4

"Do or Do Not. There is no try."

"Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up ."

Round 2 - Faster, Stronger, Leaner and more Pious?

Lefeux's Ranger Conquest

Workout Log

Interesting. A second or two makes a big difference on the sprint, and one pushup makes very little difference. Pretty narrow gap in male and female benchmarks on everything but pushups.

Thanks for sharing, I'm not planning to work for the FBI but it's a useful set of standards... though I imagine agents also must pass tests for things like intelligence and marksmanship ^^

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

This is one of the main reasons I decided to get fit. I wanted to be in the FBI since I was 11 years old. I told myself that by 30 I would be applying since I've met all the other requirements. Now time to get fit.

Level 7 Hobbit Scout
STR: 9.2 | DEX: 7.2 | CON: 14 | STA: 15.15 | WIS: 16.7 | CHA: 12.7

I've been all over the world. Except Asia, Africa, and South America. - Coach McGuirk
My Bio My Blog Current Challenge

Archived