Forums are back in action! ×

15 Pull-Ups Today!

OldManZatchmo

I cut my workout short today because I came up gimp during my sprints. However, I hadn't done the pull-ups portion. I love pull-ups, and couldn't let the day go without doing my four sets. After all, it was my leg that hurt, not my back. Since it was well past my workout, instead of doing the normal 3-seconds down, explode up, method, I just decided to go for the 15 Pull-Ups badge on Fitocracy! Wouldn't you know, I pulled it off!

One more thing, I hadn't gone for a PR in a long time, and my previous was 10! Now I have to put up those kinds of numbers on a regular basis.... Oops.

Funky RangerLevel 2 -- STR: 5 | DEX: 3 | CON: 5.5 | STA: 5 | WIS: 5.25 | CHA: 3.5

Fitocracy | Twitter | Zombies, Run!

Man, that is AWESOME. Hats off dude.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

MrParsnip the level 0 Fremen
Current challenge

I just did the same number of pull-ups today as well! Keep up the good work man!

STR - 9 DEX - 10 STA - 12 CON - 6 WIS - 12.5 CHA - 5 Level 4 Assassin Soldier 

Current Challenge: "Becoming Oliver Queen: Part 1" 

Battle Log: "Will You Commit Yourself to This Program?" 

Epic Quest: "The List" (coming soon!) 

Мой аргумент не Ñ Ð²Ð°Ð¼Ð¸ - My argument is not with you. 

congratulations

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Archived