Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, World!

Hello Forum Dwellers,

I'm a 20-something year old student from The Ohio State University. I was on the basketball, swim, track, and tennis teams in high school; sporting a pretty nice body despite a terrible diet. Unfortunately, now that I'm a few years into college, I've packed on 30 pounds -- none of it muscle. Having finally reached a breaking point, I decided to do some research that led me to this website. Needless to say, I will be attempting to follow many of the lessons this website has to offer whilst chronicling my efforts.

My SMART Goals Are:

- Plan out paleo meals for the next 7 days and purchase ingredients

- Create a log book that details exercises and tracks progress/goals

- SCHEDULE Exercises and meals

- Update goals at the end of the week (more specific)

Well, I'm off to create my thread. Hopefully you'll be hearing more from me, and me from you!

[table=width: 500]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Drow Ranger

LVL 1 | STR 4 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 1 | WIS 5 | CHA 0

Twitter | FB | Food and Battle Log

Challenges:

Sweat is fat crying.

[/table]

Going into college I was 225 all muscle.. coming out I Was 260 mostly fat LOL... I know how it is.. good luck.

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

WOO HOO! Another Drow...we are a growing race that will be taking over NF very soon!

LOVE your quote in your sig, that is awesome.

Welcome and have a great time here!

Michael

Atlab'Urlyren Druu'giir -- Apprentice of the Crimson RebelLevel 2 Drow Adventurer----------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 3 | CON 7 | DEX 3 | WIS 5 | STA 1 | CHA 2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Introduction | Current Challenge@michaelramm

Archived