Forums are back in action! ×

So I just joined. Heard about this site on 1meal1workout the podcast. Looks pretty awesome. Liking alot of the ideas. I started working out regularly and getting into health and fitness spring this year after putting on 20 some odd pounds christmas 2011. Which is crazy cus I've always been skinny and unable to gain weight. Anyways I gained the bad kind of weight so started getting into it, but took me a couple months to really find something that worked for me. Was pretty consistent through the year until late summer where trips and starting a renovation and then getting sick really has thrown me off. Really want to get back on track and continue on my goals to fitness. Also have my first little one on the way due in mid-December which I'm super excited about.

I'm from just outside of Vancouver BC.

Want to get back into a routine of discipline with the choices I want to make as I've gotten lazy in other areas of life as well. (relationship with God and with my wife). So awesome time to get refocussed and take life by the reigns. WOOHOO!

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mark, Level 2 Giant Ranger

STR 4.5|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3.25|WIS 5.25|CHA 4.75

[/TABLE]

Archived