Forums are back in action! ×

Hi and stuff

Hi I am restarting this whole thing yet again. I was doing calorie counting and it was just absolutely awful. I hope that this community can provide some support that I have been lacking.

I originally lost my weight after having my son but I have had 10-15 lbs to lose to get to an ideal BMI of 24.9 for over a year. It seems that I keep starving and giving up. So I decided that game was not for me. I hope this strategy is easier to stick too.

I look forward to talking with you all.

:pig:

Welcome! But i didn't get what your new strategy is?!? Besides hanging around with the nerds here :)

Level 2   Human   Ranger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 7.7  CON 4.8  Battle Log  We are Rangers.DEX 2.0  WIS 2.9               We walk in the dark places no others will enter.STA 4.9  CHA 3.3               We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

Hi UberMom well done on getting as far as you have that is a great achievement, I wish you luck with the rest of your journey, you'll do great! I'm a newbie too and have found everyone to be so nice and helpful here so I'm sure you'll find the support you need and advice too if you need it :)

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Metal Violet, level 1 Satyr monk

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Taking back control with both hands

Metal's First Challenge

Calorie counting makes me obsessive... i don't like it!! I've tried but it made me miserable!!! I use servings instead! It makes me much happier!

What's your new plan other than hanging out with us awesome ppl? *grins*

Welcome to the rebellion btw!

Intro: Intro thread

Current challenge: Shoobie's baby steps to greatness

Eventually, all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason - Carrie Bradshaw

Archived