Forums are back in action! ×

Changed my 2nd flat tire

ook

As I left work tonight, I noticed my car felt kind of... rough. It sounded like it was coming from the back. So I pulled over into the gas station nearby and sure enough, the back right tire was flat. I had changed a tire once before, but the first time was a learning experience - it took me almost an hour.

THIS time, though, I was prepared. I knew exactly where the tools were, how to operate them, and what steps to take in what order. I changed that thing like I knew what I was doing. And soon enough, I was back on my way home.

So to sum it up:

I paid attention to my surroundings, noticed something unusual, diagnosed it (correctly!), came prepared with a plan, then executed said plan flawlessly. And it worked!

UH! Felt like a BADASS!

For a fitness-related woot (feels weird not having anything), I said no to dessert yesterday.

[sIGPIC]On the road of experience...[/sIGPIC]

ook

"Let's go walking you and me"

That is excellent!!! The police around where I live are so used to people not having a clue that if someone is pulled over on the side of the road, they assume that they are going to have to be the one to change the tire! The POLICE!!! Way to be self-sufficient!!!

Lvl 1 Elven Minotaur Druid
Str: 3 |Dex: 1 |Sta: 4 |Con: 3 |Wis: 2 |Cha: 2

"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty." Capt Malcolm Reynolds

"When you do something, you should burn yourself up completely, like a good bonfire, leaving no trace of yourself", Shunryu Suzuki

"Why do we fall down, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up again." Thomas Wayne

My second-ish challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/29825-harness-rebooted/

Archived