Forums are back in action! ×

Favourite free-to-play (computer) games?

Ghost

I haven't played in years, but I rather enjoyed Runescape. Although I didn't enjoy it for cool adventures or powers or graphics. Runescape has a very elaborite, somewhat realistic, and fast paced economy. In terms of MMO's, I always loved haggling and selling goods with people, investing in an item to re-sell in a week, or commit cow-genocide/strip-mining to sell raw materials for money. If you're a weird business major like me, try runescape.

Otherwise Tribes: Ascend and Team Fortress 2 are my recommendations.

Neutral Good-High Elf Warrior

What we move is far less important than what moves us.

Razor's Three-Fortnight Challenge

hattrick (hattrick.org) - a free to play, massively multiplayer football (soccer) management style-game (though the football is more of a theme than anything else - it's not hugely realistic). With one league match a week, one cup match (or friendly once knocked out) per week, plus an optional youth team, it's low maintenance and undemanding in terms of time commitment. It's got tournaments and things, and an active community so it's possible to spend hour and hours, but equally possible to play with very little commitment. I've been playing for years now - my interest waxes and wanes, but it's always kept me interested. It is free to play, but there's an optional paid 'supporter' package which gives no in-game advantage - just some nice presentational tweaks, no adverts, and a few effort saving/convenience options.

Level 4 Human Adventurer / Level 4 Scout, couch to 5k graduate, six time marathon finisher.

Spoiler

Current 5k Personal Best: 22:00 / 21:23 / 21:13 / 21:09 / 20:55 / 20:25 (4th July 17)

Current 5 mile PB: 36:41 35:27 34:52 (10th May 17)

Current 10k PB: 44:58 44:27 44:07 44:06 43:50 (29th June 17)

Current Half Marathon PB: 1:41:54 1:38:24 1:37:47 1:37:41 (14th June 15)

Current Marathon PB: 3:39:34 3:29:49 (10th April 16)

A Friend got me into Star Trek Online. Completely free to play though you can pay a subscription if you like. All the subscription does is raise your credit cap over 1 mill and a few other things, but you really never need over 1 mill in credits at least I never have. Other than that, you have access to all the ships and your not level capped on your character. It's got ship to ship combat a well as ground/away missions. Very in depth for a F2P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR: 2|DEX: 2|STA: 2|CON: 3|WIS: 4|CHA: 2|

It's a TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sto and world of tanks also there are some people who modded the old freelancer game with a star wars completer remod

lvl 1Half Orc Ranger

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | CON: 4 | STA: 1 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are Rangers.

We walk in the dark places no others will enter.

We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

First Challenge

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?17992-Shagy-s-Pull-head-out-of-_______

Archived