Forums are back in action! ×

A few steps in the right direction!

Hello!

My name is Sarah *bows and flourishes hat* I am currently 21 and getting a Master's in Creative Writing. I also work two different jobs and find a lot of excuses to not lose weight. Some common ones: Don't have money to eat healthy, don't have time, too exhausted etc. *stares evilly* I have finally decided to just lock the excuses up in a destructive incinerator and watch them blow into ashes.

Nerd Fitness appeals to me based on all the posts I've read and it is intriguing. Personally I am excited to join this community and to share my own journey with everyone else's. Oh, I guess I should give some general stats. I weigh currently 175 pounds. I used to weigh 300 pounds and dropped down to 200 with a lot of work. However, having hit 175, I've hit a major plateau and I've gained some weight back. Each day I'm losing a little bit of motivation and I want to make that lifestyle change. There are so many physical things I would like to be able to do but can't do at my current weight.

I'm interested in a lot of different things and love talking to new people (well, I love emailing and texting people, actual conversation is a hard point with me. I'm anti social.)

*puts hat back on* I hope that everyone is doing well in their own journey!

Ordi Level 4 Human Adventurer 

STR 10] DEX 9] STA 11] CON 12] WIS 13] CHA 4]Current Challenge Challenge FourChallenge Three

Challenge Two

Wow you've done amazing things so far! This is a good place to be; there's a lot of people here who can give great advice, and I'm sure some of them can help you figure out how to get past your plateau. New six-week challenge starts tomorrow if you want to join that!

Welcome!

Emptyknight - Level 4 Human Adventurer
Str 9 | Dex 5.75 | Sta 5.25 | Con 9.25 | Wis 10.75 | Cha 7.5
Highest Wt 301lbs - Challenge Start 270 lbs - Current 260 lbs | Highest BF% 38 - Current% 33
My Current Challenge

Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.

Archived