Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Melinda here

Hello, I’m new to Nerd Fitness but love it already, I have already started my weight loss journey 3 years ago and have got rid of 7kg through better eating choices but still need help in all departments especially motivation which I’m already finding from Nerd Fitness and am today participating in my first 6 week challenge http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?20284-Melinda-s-first-challenge-to-becoming-a-warrior

Mel The Hangry, Level 7, Aussie Gnome, Druid

STR 9.5 | DEX 7.5 | STA 18 | CON 19.5 | WIS 14.5 | CHA 6.5 

Current Challenge: TBA

Last Challenges: Mel The Hangry is getting back to basicsMel The Hangry is making changesMel The Hangry is turning into a Druid

"Some days you eat salads and do yoga, Some days you eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants, It’s called balance."

Hey Melinda! Welcome to the rebellion, and great job on jumping in head first! I'll think you'll be pleasantly surprised what 6 weeks can do for you!

Thank you for the welcome.

Mel The Hangry, Level 7, Aussie Gnome, Druid

STR 9.5 | DEX 7.5 | STA 18 | CON 19.5 | WIS 14.5 | CHA 6.5 

Current Challenge: TBA

Last Challenges: Mel The Hangry is getting back to basicsMel The Hangry is making changesMel The Hangry is turning into a Druid

"Some days you eat salads and do yoga, Some days you eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants, It’s called balance."

Archived