Forums are back in action! ×

Hello from Winnipeg!

Hey all!

This is my first time doing a challenge like this but I've been reading the site for a while, and decided to jump in.

Here's my goals -

1. lose 1 pound a week (stop drinking the free sodas at work)

2. go to bed earlier (about 10:30-11pm)

3. get up when my alarm goes off @ 6:30am and go for a 20 min walk

4. eat less processed carbs (no more morning mcmuffins), grab oatmeal

Have fun everyone!

Turnoc

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Turnoc, level 1 Orc adventurer

STR 2|DEX 1|STA 3|CON 4|WIS 3|CHA 2

[/TABLE]

Welcome, fellow Canadian nerd! Have you posted your goals in a forum and registered on the list? (There's a big link at the top of the page about the new challenge and it leads you through all the steps). It's just me, but I'd probably made goal number one actually about stopping the free sodas and just celebrate the pounds as they come off -- often weight loss goals (due to other factors) end up being dissapointing. Either way, glad you're on board. :)

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Welcome, fellow Canadian nerd! Have you posted your goals in a forum and registered on the list? (There's a big link at the top of the page about the new challenge and it leads you through all the steps). It's just me, but I'd probably made goal number one actually about stopping the free sodas and just celebrate the pounds as they come off -- often weight loss goals (due to other factors) end up being dissapointing. Either way, glad you're on board. :)

Totally agreed! I too have had weight loss goals with much frustration and started becoming obsessive about it!

My favorite way to check my weight coming off is my clothes getting looser!

Welcome to the rebellion, Turnoc! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Level 8 Scottish Highland Assassin

Str 20/ Dex 10/ Sta 15/ Con 17/ Wis 20/ Cha 13

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

Hi! I'm from Winnipeg too!

I also want to get out first thing in the morning to walk or run, but it is pitch black! And cold! And I don't even have sidewalks in my neighborhood...hello icy ditch lined roads! LOL. In fact I'm usually a runner, but its also pitch black by the time I come home from work. Very de-motivational.

Anyways, good luck with it. I hope you are able to get better motivated than me. :)

Kim

Archived