Forums are back in action! ×

Looking for a Photoshop Pro

Sum'Random

As per the title I am looking for someone who is good at Photoshop as I am not ... lol

I am not even sure if what i want can be done so here goes.

I am After some coloring put into a pic of my tattoo to see what a few color schemes would look like. So if this is possible and someone feels like giving it a go let me know and ill throw up my pic.

Thanks, Jamie

[TABLE=width: 350, align: Center]

Sum'Random, level 1 Spartan Ranger

|STR 2|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 4|

Challenge!~Supps!~BodySpace!~Log!

[/TABLE]

Oh, that should be pretty easy as long as you can get a very good, clear pic of the tattoo with good lighting. Note that I am not good enough to do this, i just have some basic knowledge of photoshop.

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

I'm pretty good at photoshop. I could help ya out.

Def take the best image you can of the tattoo, the bigger the better. Not too dark or light. Best if you have a friend take it for you.

Post the pic and colors you want. i'll see what I can do.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Izzie, level 1 Dothraki Adventurer

STR 2 | DEX 4 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 3

Fitocracy • Twitter • Sketch Blog

Challenge 01

[/TABLE]

quick post before bedtime: Here's three quick recolours of a small area of the larger photo.

trec3.th.jpg trec2.th.jpg trec1.th.jpg

Didn't really have any idea what kind of colours you were after so I guessed a bit. I'm also not sure where you want the colour (i.e. accents on the light parts of the waves etc.) Or how complex (multiple shades highlights/lowlights in the colour etc.). But once I have the colours in place it's easy enough to jigger around

quick post before bedtime: Here's three quick recolours of a small area of the larger photo.

Didn't really have any idea what kind of colours you were after so I guessed a bit. I'm also not sure where you want the colour (i.e. accents on the light parts of the waves etc.) Or how complex (multiple shades highlights/lowlights in the colour etc.). But once I have the colours in place it's easy enough to jigger around

That looks pretty cool, I myself am unsure of colors but my paint skills are awesome !!!

jmiBr.jpgTkHJY.jpgz2lBh.jpg

i like how these scales are shaded

[TABLE=width: 350, align: Center]

Sum'Random, level 1 Spartan Ranger

|STR 2|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 4|

Challenge!~Supps!~BodySpace!~Log!

[/TABLE]
That looks pretty cool' date=' I myself am unsure of colors but my paint skills are awesome !!!

[img']http://i.imgur.com/jmiBr.jpgz2lBh.jpg

i like how these scales are shaded

Ok, this made my morning! I like the last one with the blue. I think it'd look great with color, especially if they do good shading work like the person that did the outline. I personally think similar tones would work well, like reds oranges, browns or blues and greens would work well. That said, I know nothing of tattoos and which colors fade fast, etc.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

auddii, level 1 Ursal warrior

STR 4|DEX 1|STA 1|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Archived