Forums are back in action! ×

You might be a Warrior if...

m.brandt

You can recognize fellow deadlifters by the scrapes on their legs.

Oh! I saw a girl at the store... WITH A SQUAT BOOTY!!

when you get way too excited about something like ^ that and have to resist the urge to compliment said booty.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

... when you get mad that a guy at the office assumes you can't change the water jug and does it for you, and acts like you should be thankful, when really, you're pissed because now you don't get to lift the jug.

I'm happy that the few times when I've worked somewhere with a water jug that when a guy saw me attempting to change it and offered to help the guy believed me when I said that I had it.

There was a time when I was doing theater and lugging around a light boom (pole and base -- base weighed about 50lbs, not sure about the pole) one of the actors was a really big guy and seemed really sad-upset that I was carrying something heavy while he wasn't carrying anything so I eventually gave in and let him have it because it wasn't worth my time trying to convince him that it wasn't a problem.

All this was before I started lifting too.

Archived