Forums are back in action! ×

It's enough now.

Arceus damn it, how many times have I been here and ended up failing myself after a month? I don't even know. Screw you, laziness and perpetual brain fogs! I've had enough of you! Go away already! :dejection:

Sigh... well I'd be damned if I simply throw in the towel. I actually enjoy exercise, but it's like something in my head goes all 'lalalalala can't hear you' every time I (try to) decide to do it. My self discipline is about on par with the attack stat of a magicarp. I figure it's about time to screw my shitty self-discipline and get on with shit anyways. Self-discipline can cath up with me afterwards if it wants to. It's enough now.

So, well.... ha ha ha. Hello, all. Nice to be back here again. Hopefully this time I will be able to make the change I need to really get started.

Race: Reindeer   l   Lvl: Adventurer

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide~

" Why do we fall bruce... so we can learn to pick ourselves up"

welcome back brother! looks like you've been welcomed back by the three stooges of newbie welcoming, Loren, Hiraedd, and myself.. I call being curly!

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

LOL, RW! And I suppose you would be Curly since you are everyone's favourite.... :)

yeah I can't say I'm the loveable fat guy anymore damn it! being curly made more sense then.. but I still call him because I can do a good physical and verbal impression! lol

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Welcome back! I had to get angry at the part of me that sabotaged my fitness goals, I spent an afternoon chewing it out and picturing its death over and over. Ask for all the help you need making this time different!

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived