Forums are back in action! ×

Triple Classing Marathoner/Bard/Advocate

Hi!

While I have not been a regular gamer in years, the worlds and stories that I have left behind have left an indelible mark on my soul, and the ethos that drives the gaming community abides healthily in myself. I seldom pass up the opportunity to listen to/experience a new story, and have made it a passion to embark on adventures, many times for the purposes of self-improvement, and most of the time to create valuable memories and indulge in new experiences.

Running, while a recent passion, has quickly become one of my strongest. I am currently training for my first Marathon. I enjoy and take advantage of any opportunity to talk about fitness, running, and motivation, as I have a lot to learn and always want to get better! It would be great to run regularly for the rest of my life, and even one day complete an ironman competition! (I have flirted and tinkered with a five year plan). This community seems like it is a great resource for anyone with similar goals and ambitions.

When I am not running, I will cross train by biking, lifting, and martial arts (I am a sho dan in Shotokan karate under Sensei Masakazu Takahashi). My weakness is swimming, which I hope to improve.

Please do not hesitate to talk to me about everything or anything, as I may just do so myself.

I am looking forward to what this community has to offer, and hope that I can give back as much, if not more.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lv. 1 Scout

STR: 2 | DEX: 4 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

"Any man's finest hour… is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."- Vince Lombardi

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

Current Equipment:

Right Arm- Timex Global Trainer Watch (Jarvis)

Left Arm- Nike Fuelband (Pepper II)

Feet- Adidas Supernova Sequence 3

Welcome friend!

also a fellow runner here who just got into running( barefoot running) in the last six months, good luck working on that marathon, I'm working my way to a half marathon myself!

good luck and welcome to the NF community, you'll find an awesome and supportive bunch of rebels here.

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Welcome friend!

also a fellow runner here who just got into running( barefoot running) in the last six months, good luck working on that marathon, I'm working my way to a half marathon myself!

good luck and welcome to the NF community, you'll find an awesome and supportive bunch of rebels here.

How did the scouts not nab you??? :)

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Also- HI Gain! Welcome to the rebellion :) there are a couple of us who are also training for a marathon! You're among friends here!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

How did the scouts not nab you??? :)

LOL.. I run, I swim, I do Kung Fu, and of course parkour and body weight. If I wasn't insanely addicted to the Assassin's Creed concept I may of picked scout/Ranger, but I love parkour and bodyweight training as much as running, so it had to be Assassin.

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Archived