Forums are back in action! ×

I'm here because I don't want zombies to eat me.

Hello everyone!

I'm here to get fit in mind and body. It's true that I'm overweight, but my biggest battle right now is with depression. My therapist and I are searching for natural solutions to help with my mood and exercise has been proven to have a significant impact on individuals suffering from depression. Hopefully I've finally found a routine that I can stick to.

Level 8 Undead Ranger

STR: 17.75 | DEX: 13 | STA: 16.25 | CON: 20 | WIS: 15.25 | CHA: 14

My Current Challenge | My Epic Quest List

Hello everyone!

I'm here to get fit in mind and body. It's true that I'm overweight, but my biggest battle right now is with depression. My therapist and I are searching for natural solutions to help with my mood and exercise has been proven to have a significant impact on individuals suffering from depression. Hopefully I've finally found a routine that I can stick to.

Hi there! Welcome to the rebellion! You've stumbled into the right place- lots of folks here have the same or similar issues. I know for me I can keep my anxiety lower through exercise and clean eating (I try at least)

Best of luck to you!!!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Hi and welcome, I'm Bekah, nice to meet you :)

You are definitely among friends with that whole overweight and depressed bit, so many of us have BTDT...and you are right, exercise does wonders for it (medication wasn't even remotely as effective as good long bouts of heavy cardio, but start with what you can...I just noticed the more intense the cardio, the better I feel after)

Feel free to rant, rave, cry, whatever....and if they don't want to have that on the main forum, send me a PM, because I would hate to have you need someone and not have them, because that shit REALLY sucks.

I'm glad you showed up :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Welcome aboard, you have definetely found the right place. Depression sucks, and the awesomeness of fitness for which you are looking is a great way to combat that suck. Good luck!

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived