Forums are back in action! ×

Good evening fellow rebels, I am a rebel from Norway and i have been reading the articles that Steve writes for a couple of weeks. when I suddenly decided to jump into the forums, so here I am.

I am 20 years old, live in the beautiful countryside in Norway. 5 months ago i decided to quit smoking, drinking cola, snus and eating badly. So i quit have no been cigarette free for 5 months and i eat healthy food. I bought some workout equipment like dumbbells, kettlebells, treadmill and i borrowed the Beachbody.com insanity workout dvds from a friend. now i try to workout everyday even when i don't really have the time. These last couple of weeks have been even better after i started reading Steve's articles and started writing my own blog, and living life the way i needed too... Thank you rebel community

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Scout

Level 1

Str: 3 | Dex: 3 | Con: 2 | Sta: 3 | Wis: 2 | Cha: 2

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

(My Geek Blog)(Twitter)

Thank you :-D nice to meet you too :-) I have checked out the 6 week challenge.. :-D (or 4 weeks in my case)

I have set my goal to beat my Beachbody.com insanity fit test scores.. probably not going to be that hard..

So i will probably try to set some harder goals for the next 6 week challenge.. :-D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Scout

Level 1

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

(My Geek Blog)(Twitter)

I have also been doing my own Game of Life thing outside the forum for a couple of weeks.

posted about this site and my progress on my very new blog (it's in my signature, check it out :-P)

where i have set a lot of goals for myself to improve my physical as well as the rest of my lifestyle.

It really is a lot of fun. Wish you all good luck beating your own goals!!

Sindre

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Scout

Level 1

(My Geek Blog)(Twitter)

Archived