Forums are back in action! ×

Vicarious Fitness - My Journey into being awesome and more awesome.

Vicarious Ink

I'm back, y'all! Been a while since I have posted on the forums. Life has been one chaotic mess lately and has finally calmed down. I just wanted to shoot over here and let you all know that on the Book of Faces that I have started a page to track my progress to my desired fitness and health standard.

So I would like to invite you all to come and watch my slow transformation in hopes that it may help others and give motivation to those who are stuck in a rut. It's kind of like having your own work out buddy who is only a click away. I post motivational things, interviews with people and weekly videos of my progress. I also link to sites like Unlifer, Nerdfitness and others when I find awesome fitness and life bettering material.

Once a week, I will post my progress in pictures and tracking my weight and work out routines.

With that, I do not claim to be a professional, doctor, or even good at it. I'm this journey to help myself and others find the motivation and willpower to get out there and become healthy. Go ahead and like the page if you want to join my journey.

This is some of the creepiest shit I have seen all week!

http://www.facebook.com/VicariousFitness

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|Ogre Monk|

My Challenge to all NF'ers

Archived