Forums are back in action! ×

Crazy 6 Month Transformation

chairohkey

Readers of my log and challenge threads know of my admiration for strength coach Jim Steel. I really dig his programming and hardwork mentality. He also wrote one of my favorite strength related articles. With that said, what he did recently has elevated him to Batman level status in my mind.

He went from this:

Screen+Shot+2012-12-09+at+10.08.11+PM.png

To this:

Screen+Shot+2012-12-09+at+9.50.52+PM.png

In six short months.

He chronicled his journey in the following blog posts.

Adventures in Bodybuilding, Part 1

Adventures in Bodybuilding, Part 2

Readers of my log and challenge threads know of my admiration for strength coach Jim Steel. I really dig his programming and hardwork mentality. He also wrote one of my favorite strength related articles. With that said, what he did recently has elevated him to Batman level status in my mind.

Steel is pretty darn awesome. And his strength rant is one of the best. I wish I was as knowledgeable and wizened enough to be a curmudgeon enough like him. Sigh, one day maybe.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Well, this gives me great hope for my get strong and fat then cut down plan.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Archived