Forums are back in action! ×

I did a NFin' pullup!

ChefOtaku

It may have been the very first thing in my workout today, but I did it! An full-on wide grip palms-out pullup! I don't think I've ever done one in my entire life. WOO!!

ChefOtaku, Level 3 Half-Elf AdventurerSTR 6|DEX 5|STA 7|CON 9|WIS 8|CHA 4"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"Current Challenge: Stop Being So Lazy!

Congrats! I was SO EXCITED when I did my first dead-hang chinup. I can't do one now because I had a major backslide after a shoulder injury, but I'm getting closer!

Avalonna, level 3 Half-Elf Adventurer RangerCurrent challenge & spreadsheet • First challenge • Second challenge â€¢ Third challenge • Fourth challenge • Twitter • Tumblr Nerd Fitness: "This is the place to be healthy with others who know how to field strip a light saber and read elvish while explaining the dynamics of sub-space as it relates to a warp field." - tanktimusSTR 7 ~ DEX 2 ~ STA 6 ~ CON 8 ~ WIS 4 ~ CHA 3

It may have been the very first thing in my workout today, but I did it! An full-on wide grip palms-out pullup! I don't think I've ever done one in my entire life. WOO!!

What a kick-ass goal to achieve! Now that you can do one, just keep doing one as often as you can, and pretty soon you'll be in the double digits; keep on going!

TheRedWriter

Level 3 Doppelganger Ranger
"Think not that you have to win. Think instead that you do not have to loose."
STR 8|DEX 4.5|STA 11|CON 6|WIS 6.5|CHA 5

Big YEAY, that is awesome.

Mel The Hangry, Level 7, Aussie Gnome, Druid

STR 9.5 | DEX 7.5 | STA 18 | CON 19.5 | WIS 14.5 | CHA 6.5 

Current Challenge: TBA

Last Challenges: Mel The Hangry is getting back to basicsMel The Hangry is making changesMel The Hangry is turning into a Druid

"Some days you eat salads and do yoga, Some days you eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants, It’s called balance."

Archived