Forums are back in action! ×

I found this site when I searched for "body weight exercises" and after reading around on the site a bit I decided to sign up. I have been overweight since childhood. 2 years ago I stopped drinking coke and lost about 6 pounds without changing anything else, but ever since then I am stuck at 165 (I am only 5 foot so 165 is big for my height). I checked my body fat % and it is at 37%..even saw a picture that illustrated how different body %'s look like. Up until a week ago I was focused on BMI, until I discovered that body fat % is what matters...when I saw the illustration, 35% looks exactly how my body looks, I knew I have to do something.

My goal is to walk 30 minutes a day and incorporate some exercises too, to be fit.

Thanks for reading.

I have to echo jehan60188's comment on the food journal. I've always been terrible about keeping one, but I started this week again as I prepare for the big life style shift with the New Year. It's really forcing me to be accountable for what I'm eating. Also, if you don't have it on you at the time take pictures with your cell phone. I usually update mine that evening or the next morning (which is a terrible habit), but having pictures helps jog my memory. I'm pretty sure I read that tip from the forums here, actually. Best of luck to you!

Storytelling Rebel
| Blog | Twitter

"“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising." ~ Rumi

Archived