Forums are back in action! ×

Mullins

I know I'm new here, but when I saw that Google+ rolled out their groups feature, I thought The Rebellion could use one. This is by no means official or approved or whatever, but for those of you on Google+, I made a group for all of us who identify with The Rebellion to join. This is primarily so that we can see who else is a part of The Rebellion, and be able to circle them. I also plan to post links to Steve's articles as they come out, so if you don't get the email notifications, you may see it in your Google+ feed. 

You can find the link group here.

If Steve or Spezzy ask for ownership I will gladly transfer it. If I am asked to take it down, I will. If any moderators on the forum would like to be given administrator access to the group, I will give it. 

This is not meant to replace the forums or the community website in any way, I just wanted those Rebels on G+ to have a simple way to connect with their own. 

Level 0 Warrior
STR: 0.0 | DEX: 0.0 | CON: 0.0 | STA: 0.0 | WIS: 0.0 | CHA: 0.0

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." - Marcus Aurelius
[Twitter] [Google+]

Joined!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I just requested. 

Level 1 Ranger Assassin

Strength: 6  Dexterity: 7  Stamina: 3  Constitution: 5  Wisdom: 3  Charisma: 2

"Up to a point a man's life is shaped by environment,heredity, and movements and changes in the world about him; then there comes a time when it lies within his grasp to shape the clay of his life into the sort of thing he wishes to be. Only the weak blame parents, their race their times, lack of good fortune, or the quirks of fate. Everyone has is within his power to say, this I am today, that I shall be tomorrow. The wish, however, must be implemented by deeds."

Oh I'm going to need to see some actual metrics on that claim. Any links to sources?

It's based on "Active Users."  Which, for Google+, means pretty much anyone with a G+ account that logs in to their email.  You don't have to post anything or even look at your timeline (or whatever G+ calls it) to be considered an active user, you just need to log in.

Level 3 Ranger

STR: 6 | DEX: 3 | STA: 9 | CON: 4 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 5

Current Challenge

It's based on "Active Users."  Which, for Google+, means pretty much anyone with a G+ account that logs in to their email.  You don't have to post anything or even look at your timeline (or whatever G+ calls it) to be considered an active user, you just need to log in.

Ahh, so anyone that checks their Gmail is an active user. Screwy metrics.

Archived