Forums are back in action! ×

Help me pick 2 books?

Ghost

So it's the holidays.
Not much to do around here though, so I figure a good book will help.
I'm not particularly good with choice though.

I just finished A Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss, and now I am sad because the next one isn't out.
So can anyone give me two good books.
One should be fiction, the other should be something like a book on exercise (or any other topic).

Thanks guys!

P.S If you haven't read The Kingkiller Chronicles (book two above), read it. Amazing.

I remember you saying you have read and enjoyed(?) Ranger's Apprentice, but stopped reading because your friend say the books were childish (I am giving your friend a death stare). You might enjoy Brotherband by the same arthur if Ranger's Apprentice isn't too childish for you. It is set in the same world but followers the story of different charachters.

I have no good suggents for the nonfiction book, well other than Born to Run, or Running Pink (but that is more of a true story of a women running around Australia with her dog)

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

If I may add my 2 cents, Wild or Life After Death would be my recs for nonfiction. Life After Death is about a guy who recently got released from death row (just google Damien Echols). I just finished it and its worth a read IMHO. Wild is definatly worth checking out. Its by Cheryl Strayed and the story itself is a great metaphore for impulsively starting something new and scary with the promise of comming out the other side better than before. Not unlike starting a new fitness routine sort of (could be kind of a book on excercise I guess)

Porkchop / Level 4 / Mammal-Adventurer

STR - 14  DEX - 4  STA - 7  CON - 11 WIS - 13  CHA - 7

“Wherever you are...be all there†

Challenge #4

Archived