Forums are back in action! ×

Lens flare aplenty

Fink

I came here expecting something about actual lensflare :/ 

Welp. In my opinion the only worthwile Starwars movies Are New Hope, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. I went into the other expecting nothing, and wasn't even a little bit disappointed by them. Attitude is everything :)

Level 4 Human Ranger

The only Way to accomplish greatness is to set your goals even higher.

STR: 15 || DEX: 9 || STA: 10

CON: 12 || WIS: 9 || CHA: 6

Check out my challange Thread (4)

Was wondering how long this news would take to filter over to NF.  Not long, as it turned out!

Better than Michael Bay... and *cough* anybody would be better than George Lucas.

I already know it's going to be pretty.  I have hopes it will be more than just pretty (and given some of the JJ Abrams stuff I've seen, my hopes just went up).  But we shall see.

The fact that he's directing now doesn't mean he always will be, of course.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

I'm open-minded...as long as it's better than Episodes 1/2/3 and Hayden "Can't-act" Christensen isn't in it....agree with substix that the only good ones are Episodes 4/5/6.

JJ Abrams did a great job with Star Trek, so this new SW should be good. *hoping*

Current inspiration for my journey: Prov. 14:23

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

I came here expecting something about actual lensflare :/ 

Me too, haha.  Photographer nerd here.

Anyway, if he treats it like he treated the Star Trek reboot, I think we're in for a treat.  And I agree with Raincloack -- it will definitely be pretty.

"If we take man as he is, we make him worse. But if we take man as he should be, we make him capable of becoming what he can be."

--Viktor Frankl paraphrasing Goethe

Guest Snake McClain

i think that as long as there is a visual difference between the two (even though he uses his own style, sure) we will be fine. I just dont want to see star trek with lightsabres.

Me too, haha.  Photographer nerd here.

Anyway, if he treats it like he treated the Star Trek reboot, I think we're in for a treat.  And I agree with Raincloack -- it will definitely be pretty.

Photography nerds unite!

i think that as long as there is a visual difference between the two (even though he uses his own style, sure) we will be fine. I just dont want to see star trek with lightsabres.

I can't remember his ST adaptation too well, which means it probably was average but nothing special. I'll just shell out a few bucks for number seven like I always do, if it's worth it I'll watch the rest.

Level 4 Human Ranger

The only Way to accomplish greatness is to set your goals even higher.

STR: 15 || DEX: 9 || STA: 10

CON: 12 || WIS: 9 || CHA: 6

Check out my challange Thread (4)

Archived