Forums are back in action! ×

Weight loss milestone.

Kunai

I am at the lowest weight ever as an adult. Been holding ~262 for about a week now. Last time I was anywhere near that was after surgery and before that, when I was about 15. This puts me about 2/3 to my goal. I'm trying to lose 100 total by my family's annual gathering in August.

Height 6'2" Age 26

345/215/435

Strength isn’t just about winning. Even if my attempts are pathetic and comical, and even if I’m covered in the mud of my defeat, if I can keep fighting and look up at the sky as I lie on the ground, that alone is proof of true strength! Haruyuki Arita (Accel World)

I am at the lowest weight ever as an adult. Been holding ~262 for about a week now. Last time I was anywhere near that was after surgery and before that, when I was about 15. This puts me about 2/3 to my goal. I'm trying to lose 100 total by my family's annual gathering in August.

WOW! Congrats!! That's a big deal :applause: Keep on keepin' on! :encouragement:

Redcat, Hero of Rivertown (once known as Teabunneh)

Shapeshifter | Scout | Lvl 2 STR +4 | DEX +2 | STA +6 | CON +7 | WIS +7 | CHA +2Vanquished Challenges: 1 Current ChallengeA Tale of TeaRunning Paleo; Accountability group: Shiny New Scouts

"Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right." - Henry Ford

That goal is TOTALLY within your reach! You are gonna knock there socks off in August! I'm right there with you. I have a family reunion in June and I might be pretty darn close to my goal weight by then if all goes according to plan. :)

Hearthsinger the Wandering Bard

Level 4 Halfling Ranger

STR 9 | DEX 7 | STA 12 | CON 11 | WIS 8 | CHA 9

"You are what you do. You can re-create yourself every second of your life." -Xena

Read my blog at Project Reroll. | FitBit | Current Challenge | Previous Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd

Archived