Forums are back in action! ×

Six-pack chaser seeking fellow six-pack chaser

theanne

I made muffin-tin eggs for the week on Sunday!  put veggies and bacon in them, turned out delicious!  I am definitely doing a lot more reading on what to eat and how much.  

I have also been debating whether to go buy a proper set of weights so I can up my muscle building or biting the bullet and getting a gym membership.   I have been working out at home and seeing great results and gyms are SOOO expensive! (I am so cheap!)  But at the same time at a Gym I would have access to trainers and other gym goers who could give me tips on getting my body to where I want it.  Oh and there is that social aspect of a gym too...

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

I personally won't work out at home.  I just won't do it.  and I know it.

I have in the past in a pinch- but I hate doing it.  No matter how much I vacuum- there is always hair on the floor (making lots of stuff annoying and grimy). And I'm a lazy worker-outer. I won't do it if I don't have a dedicated time to go and do so- and I'm more likely to cut my workout short because I look around and I'm like- oh I could be doing XX instead.

Plus I"m a dancer- and paying for a gym with an aerobics room means I have off hour access to a full studio (basic dance studio rentals are something stupid like 40$/hour.  I pay less than that for the gym, the studio and a pool and sauna.  

I like my gym- I go in- and do what I have to do- I train really really hard so people tend to leave me alone 75% of the time.   And I also use a timer- and I just can't talk- if I do it'll mess up my whole thing- which is nice because I don't feel bad about telling people to just come back- I'm like I"m sorry I can't...huff huff.. come back... huff huff.

People catch on pretty quickly- when I'm working out- it's beast mode- no time to talk!

I personally won't work out at home.  I just won't do it.  and I know it.

I have in the past in a pinch- but I hate doing it.  No matter how much I vacuum- there is always hair on the floor (making lots of stuff annoying and grimy). And I'm a lazy worker-outer. I won't do it if I don't have a dedicated time to go and do so- and I'm more likely to cut my workout short because I look around and I'm like- oh I could be doing XX instead.

Plus I"m a dancer- and paying for a gym with an aerobics room means I have off hour access to a full studio (basic dance studio rentals are something stupid like 40$/hour.  I pay less than that for the gym, the studio and a pool and sauna.  

I like my gym- I go in- and do what I have to do- I train really really hard so people tend to leave me alone 75% of the time.   And I also use a timer- and I just can't talk- if I do it'll mess up my whole thing- which is nice because I don't feel bad about telling people to just come back- I'm like I"m sorry I can't...huff huff.. come back... huff huff.

People catch on pretty quickly- when I'm working out- it's beast mode- no time to talk!

Oh god I'm the same. Plus I hate moving the coffee table and I hate working out if my boyfriend is home D:

The gym has nicer shit, lol

Level 3 Time Lord AdventurerChallenge Thread

| | Cosplay Blog | |

LOL yeah pretty much.  Where I live now and considering my roommates 11 PM- 7 AM work schedule- and my 730AM-400PM- working out at night- I just don't see happening.  

LOL some gyms have nicer shit... ours is kind of a crap shoot. I work there- which means I get to bag the personal trainers stuff- and their stuff is all brand new!  WOOT.

One of the guys has a decent selection of kettlebells- so I started using those- I've been using plate weights/DB's for forever with no ill affect- but it was nice to have the real deal.   

Cause using a back pack with soup cans in it- meh- just doesn't do it for me LMAO.

Archived