Forums are back in action! ×

Chubby Bunny

Hello urvribody, noob to here and any online forum really! 

Ok short and sweet on the basics. I'm Mhairi, i'm 20 years old and i'm here so that the phrase ''chubby bunny'' can go back to being the game and not my nick name!

I would kill someone for an amazing figure but i know for a fact the only thing that's gonna do it is me getting off my squishy bum and doing something about it!

I was doing really well on the whole fitness future route until I had a bad skating accident a few years back and after the healing/resting period just never got back on it and through my own laziness and the all to common 'i don't have time/money to do it' excuse, flushed all my hard work down the toilet and returned to all my bad habits and couch potato living.

My mountain is my addiction to the fizzy's and chocolate, everything else i find relatively easy to behave with but my god have i fallen off the horse with carbonated drinks! I gave them up all together and just drank water and felt amazing for it but 'just one at the weekends' turned into 'only the weekends' and now its every day. My partner tells me off if i try to buy chocolate which has knocked that down sufficiently but when i'm alone i'm bad for a quick brownie on my lunch break and he loves his fizzy drinks too so at a loss of how to defeat the fizz!!

Really looking forward to the six week challenges and hoping my revived can do attitude and the discovery of nerd fitness will make this a permanent change!

I know exactly how you feel with soda. Its been really tough for me too. Perrier has helped me tons! I just crave carbanation. Welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing your progress!

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Welcome to the rebellion!

I feel ya on soda. My boyfriend is practically married to cola, so it's been tough with it always in the house. I'm hoping that if I stick to my guns and finally find my abs he"ll give it up and join the rebellion too! Small steps, everything is achievable! 

"Live to the point of tears."  - Albert Camus

Thanks everyone I will definately give the tea's a shout and my partner just CANT give up fizzy and I curse him for it haha but it is a good test of obedience, so far so good i've turned down cigarettes when offered and i've had my 8 glasses of water today and ignored the coke in the fridge :)

Welcome to the Rebellion, Mhairi!

I am totally feelin your pain in regards to the soft-drink. It took a lot of effort for me to do so completely. It has been months since I have had a coke or sarsaparilla. I have never felt better since giving it up. Lately though, I have been safely fulfilling my fizzy craving by drinking plain mineral water. A lot of people don't like it, but it is clean and totally fills that fizzy craving.

High fives to you for the awesome steps that you have taken already, I am stoked for ya. 

Good luck!

RACE  /  H A L F  O R C   |  CLASS  /  D R U I D 

L E V E L  1

MY CURRENT CHALLENGE

STR:  3 | DEX: 1| STA:  2| CON:  3| WIS:  3| CHA:  3

Archived