Forums are back in action! ×

Hey y'all,

My name is Colin.  I am a 30 year old overweight male who is looking to change that.  I found this site when I started doing research on Paleo diets.  I have had friends who have had amazing transformations over the course of a year.  So, amazing that if I just ran across their story online I would think it was faked.  I want to be that story a year from now.   I am hoping to learn a lot and make friends on this site.  

Regards,

Colin

"It's only after we've lost everything, we are free to do anything." 

Thanks for the responses yall.  I am hoping with motivation from y'all as well as accountability from myfitnesspal friends, that this will finally be the time where I actually stick to a "diet" which I have been referring to a lifestyle change since diets are usually temporary. 

"It's only after we've lost everything, we are free to do anything." 

In common usage, diet is a short-term thing, but in anything other than our silly society, diet means "what something eats." I don't think diet is an improper term to use. I think that around here, we're all pretty aware that people are trying to be in it for the long-haul :)

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Hey Colin, 

You can totally do the lifestyle change. I recently followed in my wife's footsteps and started eating natural foods. Nothing packaged and very limited carbs. Doing so, for the last 12 days has lead to me losing over 2" on my waist and about the same on my chest. Not to mention... I FEEL GREAT!

I'll be following your journey dude... rip it up!

:)

RACE  /  H A L F  O R C   |  CLASS  /  D R U I D 

L E V E L  1

MY CURRENT CHALLENGE

STR:  3 | DEX: 1| STA:  2| CON:  3| WIS:  3| CHA:  3

Archived